Tuesday, March 31, 2009

[7] Interpretations.

Jazzi's P.O.V.: 
    The first week back from spring break wasn't bad. It was a blur really. I never saw Aysha in  campus, she was always with Mshari. Its soo cute how much she's into him! I'm genuinly happy for her since she's not the commiting type, but this guy might change her mind. You see, Aysha's always had harsh experiences with commitment and relationships. It seemed her relationships would go from bad to worse! So she just gave up on it all a few years back. Though all week, she juggled Mshari and Marcus all by herself. Surprisingly, none of them crossed roads, which was a good thing for her. She really liked both of them and didnt want to risk losing either one.

     It's finally friday, and the end of the week. With one more class to gp [management with mr. seal face (andrew)], we were excited to see what the weekend would bringg
Me, Aysha and Mshari sat in the back. Class was pretty boring like always, and the proffessor let us out early il 7mdla! I literally ran out of class, and guess who my clumsiness bumped into ? Again?!:P yup it was barak, he looked handsome than ever! His curls glistened in the sun, and his RayBan's excentuated his handsomely shaped face. He looked so Mexican for a full Kuwaiti. It was hott! he was wearing a white Abercrombie shirt that clung to his body, making him even more irresistible, and training pants. Pretty casual, but it made him look like a god *sighs*, expecially with his perfectly toned and tanned body. 

   Barak: "Tara we have to stop meeting like this," he says laughing. I blush.

   Jazzi: "Hehe shnsawee ba3ad," I say, "I guess we're just ment to meet like this everytime" I said cheesily. I smacked my self mentally at my stupid remark.

  Barak: laughing, "Eeh ba3ad shlonkum? how are things?" He asked. "I'm hear to pick up my cousin", he added. We were now walking around. "It's so nice hear in Tampa" He commented, "I'm thinking of transferring." I smiled.

  Jazzi: "hehe cool" I said simply, "You'd enjoy it here." "and we're all good il7mdlaa," I continued. I ended with, "You're cuzin and my friend Aysha are really hitting it off!" 

He suggested we all go to Taco Belle once Aysha and Msharii reached us. In 15 minutes we all jumped into Barak's Porche cayenne turbo and headed to the nearest Taco Belle. We ate and chatted and laughed and had a good time. Mshari and Aysha were so absorbed in each others conversations I don't think they noticed us sitting right next to them. It was so cute really. After eating, the guys insisted they pay the bill, so we let them. 

   Aysha: "Hey I know!" She exclaimed, "This girl I know named Melissa hosts great parties around our neighborhoood," She said, "You guys wanna join?" She asked, "We're going at 9", she continued.

     Of course the boys agreed, and Dropped us home, hung out a bit,then left to change and come back so we would all go together. For once me and Aysha finished at the same time. And might I add, we looked stunning! I was in a blue bustier dress that went up to my thighs, along with Loboutin Black leather pumps. Aysha was in a bright blue Bcbg dreass that had a big bow at the bust area and paired it with her Prada black patent leather heals. I had left my hair the way it always was, and added a bit of eyeliner and mascara to my eyes, as well as red lipstick on my lips. Aysha did the same only without the lipstick. 

     30 minutes after we were ready the boys arrived. Both of them just stood there and stared at us. They were looking Mightyy Fiinnee! Barak was in all white, which made him look like the hottest man alive! I loved white on him.


Aysha's P.O.V:

     When Mshari walked in our front door he would not stop looking at me! I loved it, but it made me blush at the same time. I don't recall EVER blushinng, so this must be the first time. What is going on with me?! This guy's got a strong hold on me alreadyy *sighs*. He came close to me that moment and whispered in my ear.

   Mshari: "You're gorgeous you know that?" I couldn't answer. I just concentrated on my shoes and acted like it didn't matter.

   Mshari: "Ha where's my hug?" He asked with a big smile on his face, which allowed that lovely dimple on his cheek to show. I laughed and hugged him then he kissed my cheek. He kissed my other cheek and was going in for the lips. ALREADY!

   Aysha: "Holdd itt big guyyy!" I exclaimed, "You don't want me doing something you'll regret later," I threatened jokingly.

   Mshari: "I'll take that chance," He said innocently. ".. On second thought maybe later." He just stood there staring into my eyes. What an awkward moment. Barak and Jazzi were in a completely other world, thank god!

just then barak changed the subject.

   Barak: "Yalla lets get going, It's 9:30 now, and I'm so in the mood to partyy" He said excitedly. 


     I watched Mshari as he walked on ahead of me. I never actually noticed how hot he was! He was muscular, just not alot. His biceps were firm. The rest of him was toned, and he had the face of an angel, I swear! He was in a green shirt and jeans. He looked adorably casual, but it showed off the rest of his body greatly!

We jumped into Barak's car and drove off to the party.

******

6 comments:

  1. oh my god love it :)
    love the crushing in to Barak thing lol
    cant wait for the next post
    I am already preparing a song list to listen to while i read the party post so i could pretend i am with them :)

    I need a life ( got one but trying to escape from it)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe glaadd youu like it;P
    inshalla soonn the next post:]
    and all of us like to escape realitie sometimes:]
    thanks for your support;*


    -Crystal Spankbomb.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I have them both ;p

    I cant decide who I like more, maybe Mishari cause shai6an and I LOVE that in men hmm, we shall see ;**

    I ABSOLUTELY love your story ;**

    ReplyDelete
  4. You used more descriptions! =D

    We need drama! As much as I love everything being perfect, I cannot live without drama, it makes my world go round ;p

    Mm, I suggest a run in with Marcus, Mshari, and Jazzi at the party (A) Just a suggestion but it ight help spice up things :)

    Barak, Barak, Barak.. There are so many half mexican half arabs and damn are they hot! =O

    Post soon,

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. hehe We LOVE YOU TOO!;* yes you shall;p Their both great guys:]
    Posting tonight inshalla.

    -Crystal Spankbomb.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Starlight; Inshalla we'll see what the next post has in store for us tonight ^^.

    ReplyDelete