Sunday, March 8, 2009

[2] Cuz we screw guys like whores on tequila.


I went into the living room and noticed they were already engaged in their stories. Marcus was telling Aysha what he had done over the break and it seems Aysha had already said what she had done.

Jazzi: "I brought refreshments!" I exclaimed. I got Red bulls for all of us.

Marcus: "So jazzi, did anything interesting happen to you in Mejico?;p" he said while doing the devilish eyebrow thing

Jazzi: " Welll... " i said while giving them my innocent smile.

Aysha: " Dammn ;o and you didn't tell me ? " she exclaimed. " Well, what you waiting for ya mara spill!" Marcus laughed at her use of arabic.

So I started telling them what had happened that night at the club on the beach. I could remember it as if it were yesterday...

***
It was 11 pm and we were all enjoying ourselves (me, Aysha and a couple other friends of ours). Aysha ofcourse was surrounded by a swarm of boys the whole night. She was pretty outgoing around 'em, she Couldn't hold her flirting mood back either!;p (it came naturally). After dancing for a few hours, I was pretty worked up so I decided to go get me a Redbull from the bar (remember i don't drink;] Aysha only does ).

J: " one red bull, please ", I asked the bartender with a smile.

Bartender: " Sure thing seniora! " he exclaimed with a wink.

At that moment i was all ready to go back to our table, but my clumsiness made me go back cuz i forgot my Iphone. Then I saw him. That gorgeous thing about to order a drink. He smiled and I couldn't help but smile back. He was gorgeous! At least to me;] He was tan, messy haired and hazel eyes, and pretty tall!

Boy: "One grey goose vodka with ice, please" He said coolly.

and then out of no where I said..

Jazzi: "You know that stuff's not good for you," in an annoyed tone.

he just laughed.

Boy: "I'm barak, and I'm delited to meet you. May I have the honor of knowing your name?:p" He was either tipsy, or joking around. But what he said made me laugh.

Jazzi: "Not with that drink you're not," I said acting tikana. I more than ever wanted to give him my name, NO my digits! But the fact he drank annoyed the hell outa me. After that he walked away.

Darn, Shoulda told him when I could ;( I thought. Barak went over to where the land met the sea, looked at the drink in his hand, and threw it as far as his strength could. He turned around and gave me a wink, then rushed back to me

Barak: "Can I know your name now?" he said mockingly. It seemed he was holding back a laugh. I tried not to smile.

Jazzi: "It's Jazzi. Nice knowing me." I said with one of those annoying fake smiles. It seems I wasn't interested, but i SURE AS HELL was :]

I turned my attention to the blinking lights on the dance floor and got up to dance. In no later than 5 seconds, I was dancing and he was dancing with me! God I felt so hot being so close to him, but I acted like i didn't care. I just swayed to the music. We danced for what seemed like hours!

: "You're a great dancer btw. Fr9a sa3eeda, hope I see you around," He whispered into my ear. It was Barak. God i loved his voice. When I turned around he was loong gone.

***

Jazzi: ".... And that was the last time I saw him", I continued with my story.

Aysha: "AWWWW! why didn't you get his number, dumm ass ?!" she said jokingly. Aysha was always this practical.

After sharing my story, plus other tan moments, we started watching a random movie on T.V. I got really tired after a while and decided to leave Aysha and Marcus alone.

Jazzi: "You guys I'm going to bed, nights." I said smiling to Marcus, he gave me a thanking smile. I knew he had a crush on her since the day he met her.

: "Goodniight" They said in unison. I'm sure there would be lots to talk about in the morning.

Peace;]

3 comments:

  1. I hope she'll meet Barak later on, I like him

    ReplyDelete
  2. now thats my kind of night

    men..check, music..check, FUN..check....o mexico DOUBLE CHECK ;p

    ReplyDelete