Tuesday, March 10, 2009

[3] Head of my class.


Aysha's P.O.V:

     Next morning I got up very early, at 9. For some reason, I couldn't sleep well ;/, so I decided to make pancakes with dusted sugar, maple syrup and butter for me and Jazzi. Along with fresh orange juice. Our favorite. Jazzi woke up at 11, and we decided to tan and swim around after we had our breakfast. Jazzi made us her famous punch mix and just like that, gossip hour began.

     So we're just talking about random things at first, but then Jazzi pops the question.

   Jazzi: "So.. What happened last night?" She says casually, taking a sip of her drink. Ughh I dreaded that question. Sure stuff happened like always, but this time it felt awkward. Its like there was more commitment in his kissing. We didn't go past kissing that day.

   Aysha: "Wellll..." I started, "We only kissed, But it was weird!" she exclaimed. "It's like he had feelings for me or something" I said annoyedly. I mean wtf man?! Don't get me wrong he was DELICIOUS! but that's all that came to mind when I thought of him. nothing more. Besides, I'm not a relationship kinda gal.



Jazzi's P.O.V: 

     We sat there tanning in silence for the next few hours. Poor Marcus;( He was head over heals into Aysha, and she was COMPLETELY oblivious about it. She only thought of him as eye candy, he was really hott and that's how she rolled. She didn't like it if her emotions got in the way. She thought it "weakened" her in people's eyes. Like people's opinions ever mattered to her.

Then Aysha's Cell Rings 

*Incoming Call* 
"khaloodi;*"


   Aysha: "Hey khalouud! What's up?" She asked.

   Khalid: "Me w a7medo are coming over to pick you two up and go to campus 3ashan klna nthabe6 our schedules, shkthr yabeelkum?" he said.

   A: "Hmm, Il7een 3, Give us and hour w we'll be ready" She said with a smile on her face.

   K: "Yalla 3ayal nchuufkum."

*Call ended*

   Jazzi: "What was all that aboutt Ayouushh?" I asked, lost as always.

   Aysha: "Let's get dressed love we're visiting campus with K and Ahmed" She noted.

To be honest I missed it. Mexico was lovely, but campus felt like a part of home.

I took off to my room and showered. I left my hair to dry and decided on a pair of black skinny's, a white tanktop and shiny red flats. It always took me the longest to get ready.;P


Aysha's P.O.V:

So i got up for a shower. My hair was naturally smoother than Jazzi's, So i blow dried it and looked for an outfit to wear. I decided on PINK's grey training pants and a cute pink tank. I wore sneakers to match my outfit. And I was out the door 20 minutes after Khalid called.

Jazzi's P.O.V.:

     When I exited my room, I found everyone munching on popcorn waiting for me, like always:]. We got into Khalid's Audi and headed to campus. Oh I've missed it so much! The drive there was pretty much a blur.

     At campus, we were greeted by so many of our friends, and some new faces we've seen on our trip to Mexico. Khalid and Aysha immediately conversed with their fellow colleagues, and me and Ahmed were just sitting there for a while, then thankfully, Khalid and Aysha interrupted the silence..

   :"Jazzooy, you want us to fix your schedule too?" They both offered. I agreed because I didn't feel like going into the building. It was too beautiful a day. Eventually Ahmed left too, So I decided to go to the coffee shop here on campus.


     As I was entering the coffeeshop door, me being the clutz I was, I tripped on that tiny .5 of a centimeter stair thing and fell on a man, sending his steaming cup of coffee flying up the air! It fell right next to me though, so I got no coffee on my clothes thankfully. Although I felt sorry for the poor man. As I was looking up to apologize, You'll never guess who it was that I "bumped into"...

4 comments: