Thursday, March 12, 2009

[4] Random relationships.



[this was on a friday btw]

: "YOU!", we both said in awe, simultaneously.

Yep, you guess it. It was gray-goose boy from Mexico, the hottie who barged out of a fairy-tale just for me;D. Barak *sigh*.

We chit chatted away about the randomest things. I found out he studied at a neighbouring university, he had a relative here, and he was the most random person I've ever met, excluding me ofcourse. after two straight hours of rambling he asked me if he could get my number. Me being the gentle lady that I was, I declined, but offered my email instead. I saved his email on my phone, as did he. Suddenly, Interrupting the lovely moment came Ahmed.


Ahmed: "Jazzii hunn where were youu?! I've been looking all over for you, I was worried" he said while eyeing barak. He looked like one of those bitches that stare you down. "Tara bnred il bayt b3d shway." He concluded.

Jazzi: "Well I'm actually with a friend right now, I'll be out in a minute" I said, hinting for him to leave. Barak looked amused by all of this.


When Ahmed finally left, I tried explaining but he said he understood. I guess he must have had "stalker girls" in his life hehe. We exchanged goodbyes and I headed home with Khalid and Aysha only. I decided against telling Aysha about the incident. I thought it would be best if I told her when I knew a little more about him. On our drive home I was in a completely different universe. No one noticed though, since that's how I usually am in the car, If I'm not singing along in a horrible tone with the song.

We finally arrived home, and I darted for my room, and changed into my PINK' yellow training suit. I pulled my laptop off the charger, went up to the game room where A and K were sitting, and logged on.

*1 new Friend Request*
From: B****@***.com
[ ] accept friend request.
[ ] block from further actions.

Surely I accepted, like any hormonal teenager;P [only I'm 20;o pathetic much?;p] And our conversation went something like this..

B: Nawar :p
J;*: Mnu?
B: Ya3nii ma3arafteeny?:p ana barouukk
J;*: Ooh hey! ;p shlonik?
B: tamam walla, agoull t3arfeen proffesor isma Andrews? my cuzin ys2al cuz ma ydell.
J;*: Eeh management class ryt? I have him on monday il sa3a ***.
B: Oh nafs msharii ;P zayn mawa9eech 3aleei ;p
J;*: hehe inshalla;p [it's funny how he trusts a complete stranger right?]
B: Btw It was nice talking to you il yom ;$

.. Anyways the rest of the conversation was a bore just like the top stuff, but we enjoyed each other's company. After hours of chatting online I look around for Khalud and Awuush but no one was in the game room. I said goodbye to the people I chatted and signed off to look all over the house. But they weren't there. I gave up, Got a fuit rollup out of the snack basket on the kitchen counter. Put my ipod on full blast, and dozed off on one of the lounge chairs near our pool.


Aysha's P.O.V:

Me and Khalid were bored stiff. Jazzi was pretty much in her own world, and we were just sitting around doing nothing, so we decided to take a walk around the neighborhood. He started telling me about every neighbour and what they were like, Later, he promised to introduce me to a few he thought are my "type". Even I don't know what that is. When we came back home, He said he knew of a party just around the corner,that was thrown every friday night and asked if I wanted to go with him. My response was something like this..

Aysha: "Hell Yeah I wanna go!" I said excitedly, "Finally some action" I said raising my eyebrows in that upward downward motion.

Khalid: "Cuzoo, yuu Crayzeee as hell !" Khalid said all ghetto, while laughing his ass off;p. His laughter made me laugh at the same time.

Khalid: "But 3awash change first , I'll wait for you downstairs bl living room," He noted .


I went upstairs to my bedroom, fixed up my hair a bit, and sat before my closet to choose an outfit. I wanted something casual since khalood was in jeans. I decided for my 7 religion skinny jeans and a yellow t-shirt along with my black louis vuitton heals. I looked Pimped' haha;P [a Khalid influence thing]. I went down after shoving my sidekick in my pocket, and we were off to the party.

1 Hour Into the Party:

The party is a BLAST! it's exhilarating dancing with a group of guys (especially when their hott *wink wink*). Marcus is here, and he's been wanting to talk to me all day. I've been avoiding him all day :].

He goes up to Khalid and their talking and laughing, so I don't bother myself with it. I go back to enjoying the hotty sandwich I'm In.

Mean while between Khalid and Marcus:

Marcus: "Yo man I like her a lot. I have no idea how ama make her like me back" He says to Khalid about Aysha.

Khalid: "You know how Aysha be, she likes playing games." He said calmly, "So you gotta play games too, try getting her jelous", he continues and gives Marcus a wink. Khalid then gets up to greet a friend of his and walks away. Marcus decides to try Khalid's idea, so he goes by the host, and starts flirting her up. She likes it of course. Marcus knows that Aysha has been watching him from the edge of her eye. And just like Khalid said, she got jealous , and came running to Marcus's side. Marcus loved it when Aysha was jealous.

Aysha's P.O.V again:

I won't let her steal my man candy. Not yet anyways. Who does she think she is ? I know! I'll act like I need a drink since their at the bar.

Aysha: "Wooh! this party is great girl! I'm scorched, what do you think I should drink Marcus i need somethin bad and strong that would get me loose." I said innocently. He had a huge smile on his face for some reason. dammn he's weird.

Marcus: "I dont think you need a drink to get you loose right now" he got a little closer to me and the chick with him went away cus she felt the chemistry that was going on between us.

Aysha: "Aight then show me what could get me loose if its not a cup of goose" I got close to him then hugged him and looked into his eyes.

Marcus : "U sure yu wana see what could get u looser than you gettin' drunk on goose cus i don't think yo cuzzin would like that" He exclaimed sarcastically.

Aysha: *lol* " No, you could show me that later.What about if we dance now?" I said acting all sweet.

Marcus : "Aight but what do I get to have for dancin' with you ?" He said with a mischevious smile on his face

Aysha : "Anything that I would do infront of every one here" i said playfully.

As soon as i finshed what i was saying he pulled me closer and kissed me. I loved kissin his big lips and i know he loved kissing mine :P

Marcus : " that's what I wanted even though I wanted more than that but its aight i could wait now can we go show'em how to really dance cuz not one chick in this party is as good as ma girl" he said with a wink.

For another 2 hours Marcus and I flirted with each other like crazy and did not stop dancing.At 2 in the morning Aysha took Khalid home, and she made him sleep over cuz he was too "tipsy" to drive.

3 comments:

  1. I love your blog,

    & I love Marcus and the fact that everyone's so american, reminds me of my friends :P

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe thank you ;D glad you like it ;* that's how we be haha;p



    -Crystal Spankbomb.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i miss my wild jam3a, hardcore partying, intense flirting days ;**

    ReplyDelete