Wednesday, March 18, 2009

[5] Show it like it is.

Jazzi's P.O.V:

     I woke up the next morning with the sun in my eyes, and realized I had fallen asleep in the backyard. I look at my watch and its onlyy 6 am. Yaayy, more time for mee to swim ;D I thought. I took my pants off and imediately dived into the pool. After three straight hours of swimming I hear sounds coming from inside, and I decide to check out if Aysha had woken up. Turns out it was just khalood. Alone. Thank god.

   Jazzi: "Heyy khalood, good morning", I say cheerfully.

   Khalid: "Ha Jazooi, You got any breakfast?" he asked.

   Jazzi: "Im making french toast okay?" I replied.

   Khalid: "Allaaaaa sha5baryy last time I ate that I was 10" He said jokingly.

   Jazzi: "5ala9 it'll be ready for the three of us in a half hour." I noted and started making french toast. After, I took a quick shower and joined Khalid at breakfast. I told him about Barak, and how we met and all. I also told him that I ran into him at campus. He immediately responded with a smile.

   Khalid: "EEEEH wild flan hatha he's a good kid, I'm pretty close wit him ma self," He said,"He studies Business just like u two, but he takes it back in Miami." He continued. Khalid was like a brotherly figure to me since I didn't have any brothers myself. I came to him for advice and he did the same. I decided I'd tell Aysha I saw him again as soon as she was copletely awake. I also heard they were at a party the earlier night. I couldn't wait to hear if any thing "action-y" had happened as she put it ;p.  

     Aysha woke up two ours later at 11, Had her breakfast and sat before the T.V. next to me. I thought this was the perfect oppurtunity to tell her. She hates it if I don't tell her every single detail that I've gone through in my life.

   Jazzi: "So I ran into Barak the other day," I said nonchalantly. She didn't process it quite as fast as I thought she would.

   Aysha: "YOU What?! the Mexico boy? now why do I have to be the last one to know ma?" She said trying to overwhelm me with guilt. "Well anyways tell me everything, and don't you dare leave out a detail" she exclaimed, wiggling her eyebrows.

     So I told her everything, and she seemed happy, but she hated the babysitting the cousin part. After that we were bored stiff, so we thought it be a good time to go shopping. We both changed into cute outfits, hopped into my black M3, and drove off to International Mall. This mall has pretty cool shit, like apple bottom, baby fat, Victoria's secret, Abercrombie and fitch, and don't forget the shoe stores (and other stuff Aysha likes)!;p After each one of us had about 10 bags in her hand, we decided to drop them in the car and come back for some late lunch at the cheese cake factory. Later we decided to go to a movie, then head home.

It was 5 in the evening when we left the mall, and almost immediately after leaving the mall Aysha's sidekick buzzed.

*Incoming call*
Khaloodi;*


   Aysha: "Hey Kay what up cuz?" said Aysha, I knew it was Khalid by then.
Khalid: " Ha me and ma boy Ahmed are coming over for a swim okay? We brought burgers for BBQ" he included. 
Aysha: "7ayakum khaliid." And they hung up

     Aysha then informed me that they were coming over and that we'd be lounging in the pool all day. I certainly didn't mind that. I loved swimming more than anything. Also I wanted to try on my new yellow victoria's secret bikini. My complexion and the color yellow went greatly together.

***

Back home: 

     When we had arrived, Khalid and Ahmed were already in the backyard flipping burgers. Khalid loved it when we did this because it reminded him of back home in K-town. So we parked the car, Changed into our swimsuits and joined the guys near the pool. It was around 6, and the sun had begun to set. The view was magnificent!  
  

   Aysha: "Don't you just LOVE Florida?" She asked with a smile. I smiled back. I could tell she was thinking what I was thinking from that distant look in her face.

      We jumped into the pool and splashed around 'til the guy joined us. Ahmed the lil' creep wouldn't take his eyes off me! Don't get me wrong, he was hott and all, but his personality was way beyond weird. Something in him just didn't make me feel comfortable, and that's exactly how I felt when he stared at me. We decided to have a chicken fight, and Ahmed insisted I get on his back. I apparently refused, haha ;D. He was still staring when we were playing which made me lose balance and fall into the pool again;(. When it was time for dinner, I offered to go in and get us the drinks. So i pulled my self out of the pool and headed to the kitchen. As I was opening a 6 pack of Redbulls I could feel someone hugging me from the back. I didn't need to guess who it was.

   Jazzi: "Ahmed.. G-get off me." I said, stuttering for some odd reason.

   Ahmed: "You know how much you mean to me. I'd do anything for you, But I'm not letting you go." He said trying to sound caring, but I didn't like it.

   Jazzi: "Ahmed! Get off me. What the hells wrong with you?!" I said harshly. 

   Ahmed: "Why do you hate me this much?" He said. He sounded hurt. "Why don't you give me a chance just like all the other guys?" He asked.

   Jazzi: "Ahmed, I think of you as a brother nothing more." I said bluntly. "Please understand that I feel nothing more for you," I said getting away from him, and taking that as my que to exit. 

I joined Khalid and Aysha and Ahmed followed. We ate in silence and I decided to get an early night's sleep. Or maybe I'll just stay in my room and do stuff.;p


Ahmed's P.O.V: [for the first time;p]

Uff why is she always like that?! She knows I like her can't she like me back. And god she's sooo damn hott in that bikini. Makes me wanna.. uff;/. If only I had a chance to do something BIG with her. I'd be satisfied then. She doesn't have to like me as long as I get what I want. Kaa, she's getting up to her room now. Ima go join Khaluud and his cousin. What an end to a completely uneventful day. 

5 comments:

  1. Awh, I was thinking Ahmed was a nice guy but ofcourse he wanted something out of her, it always comes to that in the end doesn't it? =(

    Florida is beaautiful, I have a complete scenario pictured out in my head of this post,

    love it ;*

    post soon

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. u keep goin, am gettin hung already haha. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Starlight; yup it does;( and I agree about florida:] If you'd like you can email us any of your ideas. And thank you;* inshalla we will

    Ghalya; Hehe thank you;*


    -Crystal Spankbomb.

    ReplyDelete
  4. a7medo shai6an, bs in a scary non attractive way ;**

    ReplyDelete