Monday, March 23, 2009

[6] A new day, a new beginning.

Jazzi's P.O.V:  (monday)

   For some stupid reason I had trouble sleeping all night. Not because I had something on my mind, but because it was completelyy blank. I woke up that day at 6:30 bored as hell. I remembered it was a uni day, so I decided to pick an outfit to wear. but First, I needed a bath. After an hour long bath, I climbed out of the tub, dried my self and headed to the closet. I decided on a White+ Gold pony Ralph Lauren button down shirt with dark skinny jeans. I thought I'd keep it simple and wear my black ysl gladiator sandals. I let my hair air dry and went down to prepare myself a bowl of cereal, and got Aysha's favorite cereal out too. 

     Later I applied eyeliner and mascara since i like keeping it simple, and lipgloss. When it turned 9:30 I woke Aysha up which was a hastle. But she was up earlier than expected. I ate breakfast as she dressed and watched spongebob in the living room downstairs;p. She came down an hour later in a House of Holland tshirt, leggings, and heels to match the color of the shirt. 

     It was 10:30 now and we were already running late. We jumped into Aysha's Escalade and speeded off to campus. When we arrived, everyone knew we were here. Prom Queen was playing loudly and the bass was jumping. We was pimpin' ;D. With 15 minutes to spare, Aysha ran off saying she had some "business" to take care of;p. I love you Aysha!;* When it was five minutes to our management class, I decided to head to the lecture hall. Our professor was a pretty moody character, and I wanted to sit at the back to avoid contact with him. 


Aysha's P.O.V:

     Shit! How does time fly by so fast, I don't get it. I'm 5 minutes late to Proffesor Andrew's Lecture, so I think it be best to play it safe and get the first open seat at the front. I rushed into the hall and sat by the edge of the room right at the front. This must've been the first time I EVER sit in the front. But its not so bad. Lot'sa cuties up here. And I never really noticed what our proffesor looked like. He was like the human version of a seal! Round head, weird mustache and all that. He was just as round as seals too;p. Poor guy, We make fun of him alot. 

     5 minutes into the lecture I'm bored stiff, and I decide to make conversation with a cutie right next to me. Come to think of it, this is the first time I notice him around here, and believe me I'm usually the first to notice a hottie!;p He was bald, tanned, Big brown eyes. He had sexy lips and a gorgeous smile. I think I might have stared a bit too long because he turned around to stare back.



   Aysha: "Hi." I whispered, "You're new here", I continued.

   Him: "haha u noticed" He said a bit loudly, which made proffesor Andrew shoot us a look. 

   Aysha: "So newby, you gotta name?" I said wisely.

   : "Oh and I suppose you're the welcoming commity?" He smiled sarcastically, allowing his dimples to be seen. His dimples were hott:O

   Aysha: "You can say that, I'll make you feel right at home" I said with a smile, "The names Aysha btw," I said. 

   : "Delighted to meet you 3awasha" He said cutely. Already I have a nickname? ;plol


When Class finished he walked me out and we sat around and talked. It turns out he had just transferred from AUK and is in Fl with his cousin. Weirdly that sounded familiar. I still didn't catch his name. 10 minutes later Jazzi came by and I introduced them.

: "It's nice to meet you Jazzi, ana mshari il Flani." he said pleasantly.

   Jazzi: "Nice to meet you too," jazzi replied with a smile. "she9eerlik Barak il flaani?" she asked curiously.

   Mshari: "weld 5altiii!" he said surprised. "So youuur the Jazzii he talked about," He said slyly. They chitchatted for a bit, and I felt completely lost in between them.

Jazzi then walked away with some excuse, and it gave me time to show him around campus and the way to his classes. When it was fifteen minutes to my statistics class, I showed him the way to Calculus 301 and each of us went our seperate ways. Ofcourse, phone numbers were exchanged;p

--- sorry this is a shorter post than usual;( It's been hectic these past days.

Peace;]

5 comments:

  1. YAY!

    The cutie has a cousin!

    We need more descriptions on how they look, you should make it more captivating! however that is possible. I will however e-mail you if I get any ideas =)

    Post soon,

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEhe yup! ;]

    There will be more description soon I promise;* and the next post will be sooner than later inshalla:] Thank you for your support;;*

    - Crystal Spankbomb.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just started ready your blogs todaybut,
    I really like your writing,
    it's all very interesting.=D

    Pls post soon.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe inshalla!;* We're glad you like it. ;D


    - Crystal Spankbomb.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hmm I like Mishari already ;**

    aysha reminds me of my best friend, lol exactly the same ;**

    ReplyDelete