Wednesday, April 1, 2009

[8] Can I have this dance?

At The Party; Aysha's P.O.V:

   The party was tight! We entered and everyone was enjoying themselves. When we walked over to the dance floor, guess who I saw? It was Marcus, Grinding with one of those skanky girls he knows. I don't know why, but I suddenly got frustrated. I pulled Mshari by the hand and ordered that we were going to dance. He seemed to enjoy my sudden control over him. We danced to around where Marcus and that betch were, but he didn't seem to notice! I eventually convinced my mind to stop caring and got back to enjoying what me and Mshari were doing. He was a pretty good dancer too! He held me close from my waist the whole time, which I liked. After dancing to a few songs, I excused my self to the bar and asked if he wanted any thing. I got my self some Grey Goose, and got him Vodka with ice. That boy was a drinker. I liked it. 

     After gulping down our drinks we were in for another hour of crazy dancing. They played my favorite, Sticky face by Trey songs. We danced to it, then he excused himself saying he wanted to check up on Barak, and say hello to a friend. It gave me a chance to go chill at the bar and catch a breath. I must've been tipsy. I ordered another Goose, and chilled. When all of a sudden..


   Marcus: "Hey, what do you think you're doing?" He asked in a confused tone. It confused me, actually! ;S 

   Aysha: "What do you mean?" I said acting all innocent.

   Marcus: "I mean, with the dude over there" He says with a nod.

   Aysha: "The same thing you were doing with that friend of yours" I snapped.

   Marcus stayed silent.

   Aysha: "Besides there's nothing between me and you. We're just friends and I should be able to enjoy my self with a hot guy if I want to." I said with a huff and went back to the dance floor. He just sat there dumbfounded.



Jazzi's P.O.V:  


   We entered the party and immediately each pair went their separate ways. Barak first said hi to a couple of people he knew and I greeted the host. Later we dance on the dance floor opposite Aysha and Mshari. It was pretty fun! We danced for a couple of hours.


   Barak: "Hey, you wanna go somewhere quieter?" He whispered in my ear. How could I resist with that voice and his scent. It was a mixture of Creed and Marlboro's. Delicious! 

  Jazzi: "Sure," I said with a smile. I wonder what he was planning. We went upstairs and found an empty room. He sat on the bed and motioned for me to sit next to him. Instead of sitting me next to him, he pulled me closer and made me sit on his lap. we stayed like that for a while just  staring into each other's eyes. He seemed a bit tipsy, he probably had a drink or two. 

   Barak: "Jazzi why are you this pretty?" He said trying to compliment me. "Wallah iniiichh 3athaab! You're perfect in every way!" He exclaimed. How strait-forward he was. I never knew he had a sensitive side. It was adorable. Suddenly out of nowhere he pulls me into him and our lips lock. The emotions flowing through my stomach were unstable and unimaginable! I couldn't think, I didn't even know what I was doing! I had managed to get it in my head that we were making, and I liked it. At first it was a sweet kiss, innocent and plain. After a while though it got rougher, and he really knew what he was doing! It seemed we were kissing for hours, but to my disappointment it was only 20 minutes. The most amazing 20 minutes of my day! 


     The kiss left me out of breath, and I still hadn't realized it. Its been a while since I last kissed a guy. It usually takes me an awful long time to trust someone this quickly. Although, something about Barak was different, he made me trust him. It wasn't a choice for me to trust him, it was like I was sucked in towards him by this gravitational pull. We just clicked, you know? Plus, did I mention how hott his lips were? the perfect kissing buddies! Wait, but where does that leave us now? Great, more questions to add to the never-ending list!


   Barak: "What are you thinking about?" He asked studying my face. I had forgotten he was there! I was so deep in thought I forgot to acknowledge his presence right after the kiss.


   Jazzi: "Not much, Just how amazing that kiss was." I said simply. When I realized what I said I blushed and pulled my head down. 


     With his finger he lifted my chin up and looked me straight in the eye. *Sighs* His eyes made my whole body melt!


   Barak: "7ayatii intay," He said warm-heartedly, "With an amazing girl like you, of course it'll be a great kiss," he continued sweetly. He gave me a peck on the lips. 
"You know I think I'm getting feelings for you," He confronted. "That kiss just confirmed my suspicions," He smiled. I smiled back. I loved his smiles! I think I have feelings for him too.;o


     We went down just then, and I couldn't stop thinking about him. His smile, those eyes, those lips, that body! I must be dreaming! We enjoyed the party and each other's company. One thing was for sure, though. There'd be a lot to talk about tonight.



8 comments:

  1. I have reached a verdict, BARAK ALL THE WAY ;p

    AND great choice with sticky face lol ;p

    I WANNA GO BACK TO MIAMI ;(

    maskeen Marcus, ge6o 3laina itha ma tabouna lol ;**

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahahahahah love;** wallah inich intay shay

    im with Team Barak as well - bas a7is there will be drama - i guess what im saying is PLEASE MAKE SOME DRAMA - LOOOOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. DANCING AROUND THE ROOM WHILE LISTENING TO BEYONCE PUT A RING ON IT :p

    LOVED IT !!!!!!!!!!!!
    BARAK IS TO DIE FOR BUT HE HAS ONE FLAW HE DRINKS :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. love; hehe thanks;P w I'll talk to him lol;* :p

    3anooda; Latkhafeen there'll be enough drama for all of us!;p

    Hayal hehe allaaa!;p but he can't be all perfect right?;o

    Thanks for the support inshalla posting soon:];*


    -Crystal Spankbomb.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why wasn't there a confrontation :O

    I wanted a confrontation with Marcus and Mshari :P

    My friend thinks Marcus should start a fight with Mshari,

    I kinda like Marcus more though but Barak's my favourite :D

    xx

    post soon,

    ReplyDelete
  6. There will be a confrontation next post:*
    and My favorite's Barak too;P hehe
    Net post soon;* X's back ;p
    Thanks for your support <3


    -Crystal Spankbomb.

    ReplyDelete
  7. u knw how long i've been looking for your blog? I swear i was like where's the one with marcus, the hotties in Tampa:p
    and i LOOOVE this sooo much! and BARAK OH MY!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hehe yayy! glad you found it then ;*


    -Crystal Spankbomb.

    ReplyDelete