Thursday, April 23, 2009

[11] Something pretty?

     I opened the door, and just stood there staring blankly at the two men in front of me. How unexpected was that? Of course I remained silent, not saying a word to any of the two. I closed the door after they walked in and led them silently to the backyard. Some one pinch me! This must be a dream ;/. 


   Barak: "Halaaaa Bdaiir, shlonikk? Zaynnn yaytooowww, 3abalii bss rabe3 jazoiii beyoonn," He exclaimed. Bader turned around and stared at me with "nafseeyah". I ignored

   Jazzi: "Haha welii all around us mn mutaa 9arow my friends?" I said jokingly, since the place was mostly packed with him and Msharii's friends.


Oki, I'm thinking I should tell you who bader and the other guy are, right? Bader is my ex. We met the beginning of my second year of Uni. We were together for 14 months. It was a good 14 months really, I thought we'd be together for way longer than that. Guess I was wrong. After a year of us being together, he had transferred to Miami, while his friend (the guy that was with him), 9ale7, stayed here in Tampa. He was a pretty close friend of mine. I knew him even before I knew Bader! But for some reason, Bader didn't trust me around 9ale7, and after two months of him being away, and 9ale7 constantly by my side, we broke up. Bader claimed he thought 9ale7 had feelings for me, and didn't want to lose their friendship over a girl. Yes he said that;/. He said i was JUST A GIRL. Stupid, sweet, naive me actually thought he loved me. 

     Of course that wasn't the real issue, he was actually dating another girl at the same time. A girl he knew from back in high school. When i found out about the girl, I lost all innocent hope of me and him getting back together. And that was the end of me knowing both him and 9ale7. What a lovely surprise that their both in my backyard right now, right? 

*** Back to the story ***

Bader, 9ale7 and Barak were all chatting away about events going on in Kuwait, the stock market and what not. I had my back given to Bader, but I could still feel his gaze on me. I decided I'd pretend like I didn't know him for the rest of the evening. At least that would spare me a day, right?


 
Aysha's P.O.V:


   Msharii is soo adorable! He is such a hotty I swear;o. And you wanna hear the weird thing about it? Both him AND Marcus are here today, and I'm not having any problems from both! yet.. Any ways back to more important stuff. 


   I grab a burger from the bbq plate, and walk around to find Jazzi. I haven't seen her all day. I've been busy lately [tee-he;p]. What a shock it was when i found her with a triangle of guys. WHAT A LOVELY MIX. Her ex, her current hotty, and and ex friend of hers, all talking. Together? At the same time? At the same place? Something must be wrong. I'm gonna go pull her out of that circle of doom and have a chat with her. 


   Aysha: "Jaziii there you are! I need to borrow you're shorts..", I yell and before I complete my sentance, I yank her away and drag her to her room, close the door and just stand there staring at her for about 5 minutes, trying to understand what the situation is. Suddenly, she starts laughing. Is she high?!


   Jazzi: "HAHAHA Omg, I can't believe it. Is this fate or what? Please tell me this isn't reall, cause something like that isn't supposed to happen right? They can't.." She kept on ranting and ranting on about the possibilities of all this being a dream. I blocked out her voice because I knew she wouldn't stop. She always does this when she's worried or nervous. I interrupt her..

   
   Aysha: "Jazzi! Stop!" I scream, "Dude you can't be high, that's my thing aiight" Yes i did the ghetto thing. "First explain what happened, so we're both on the same page here." I said trying to act calm. As a result she calmed down and told me how she opened the door and just FOUND them standing there. She must've seemed pretty shocked. I hope Barak didn't notice. We decided to stick to Jazzi's plan and pretend like she didn't remember them, and hopefully no one would suspect a thing.


   I hope Marcus doesn't mention we know them either. I should go talk to him...




Jazzi's P.O.V: 


   I returned to Barak and "company" with a big fake cheesy grin on my face. The look on Barak's face though told me he had sensed something was wrong. Bader and 9ale7 didn't even adress me infront of him. It's like I was invisible to them. Although Bader was burning holes in my face with his incredibly hateful stares.


   Barak: "eeh ma3arraftkum 3ala the hotty next to me, excuse me I meant My hotty," He said while he looked at me and smiled, placing his arm on my waist, "Hathee Jazzi" he informed. Bader shot his hand out, along with a long enduring stare.


   Bader: "Tsharafna Jazzi, ana Bader", he said shooting me a hidden evil smile. I don't know why though. It's not like I was the insecure freak in the relationship.

   Jazzi: "il sharaf lee," I said giving him one of my looks. I shook his hand and 9ale7's. 9ale7 on the other hand, was nice to me, and his greeting was heartfelt. 


After our introduction, they went back to talking about the topic they've been talking about all night, and I decided to take it as my que to leave quietly. As soon as I turned my head I found Ahmed in my face, staring intently. He's worse than and annoying little fly I swear! I decided to walk over to Khaled to get me something to eat. I'm starved:o. Unfortunately Ahmed continued to follow me around, until I joined a group of girls he didn't recognize, and walked away into the house. after eating, everyone was dancing around or chilling by, or inside the pool. Barak decided we jump in, so I did as he did. Bader and 9ale7 were talking and staring at me and Barak.


   Barak: "Tara I told them you were my Girlfriend, Hope you don't mind", He said with a cheesy grin, "Bs 8athooni killa their staring at you! You're mine fahma?!" He exclaimed. I wonder what that meant. Well what ever it was it made me blush, which made him kiss me, right in front of BADER!;o How awkward can this night get!?



Meanwhile:

   Marcus and Msharii bump roads (ya3nee yt9adfuun;p) and they just stand there giving each other death stares.


Msharii: "Aysha thinks im hott."
Marcus: "Well I've known her way longer than you have." 
Msharii: "Doesn't matter, she likes ME more."
Marcus: ".."
Msharii: "Tell me, did she even say Hi to you?" He was amuzed by this.
Marcus: "I was the one who didn't say hi to her." The sound like 5 yr olds don't they? Fighting on a shiny new toy they had to share. And then, all of a sudden...
Marcus: "Why are we fighting over her? Aren't we civilized enough to settle this like adults" It's like he hit epiphany [sub7ana alla]
Msharii: "[looking around] you're right. She's busy with all the other guys. She's never satisfied with one person." Their actually agreeing on something?
Marcus: "How bout we call truce. We both won't be "into" her anymore." In his head: Haha no more competition (what a devil;p)
Mshari: "Sure![happy there's no competition as well] let's shake on it. 
(and so they did)

   They went looking for Aysha because they needed to talk to her. 



Aysha's P.O.V:


It's late, and dark, but I can't make out the time. I'm dancing with a bunch of hotties, when suddenly I feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn around and would you guess who it is? It was Marcus. And Mshari. Toghether! sh3ndhum? And they're both smiling.

: "We have something to tell you," they said in unison. "We don't like you anymore, and we're going to act mature about it, and you could be friends with whoever you want," Continued Msharii. They both gave me huge grins and walked off in the same direction. I guess that means their friends now. What an odd couple [literally]. How confusing. Oh well, it's not like I lost anything. Now back to dancing with the hotties.
    

4 comments:

  1. 9aber so mishari was just willing to give up so easily or was he just humoring marcus? Cause I sure do hope he doesnt give up on her I like them together ;(

    b3dain bader WHAT AN ASS and for him to act so cold im still debating itha its a good aw bad thing...hmm!!

    BUT I really hope he doesnt do something to mess up what ehya o Barak have because its absolutely amazing ;)

    did I mention how much I am JUST loving this story, every aspect of it, every character, 6ab3an the fact that it is in Florida, bs im a miami girl BUT still loving it ;p

    GREAT job babes, love you both ;**

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bader! *glares* kalb, make him go away! I love how he was ilghal6an w m3a9ib ma3a wayha *kicks him* I like 9ale7 though, I think! Ooo Marcus & Mshari! I sense drama up ahead @@
    Loved this part, more? yes? please? thank you!:*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bader is freak! Barak is my teddy bear ;)

    Not enough drama, I want a fist fight! ;p I'm all for violence if it has to with a girl (A)

    Bahaha, I love Aysha. They'll be backk, I can FEEL IITT!

    Love youu,

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. To all that didn't get the Msharii and Marcus part: They were just faking the "truce", hoping it would eliminate their competition (for Marcus, Msharii was the competition, and for Msharii is was Marcus) So i don't think either of them have given up yet ;) hehe;p.
    -Hoping that cleared if up for everyone;*.

    Love;**: Don't worry no one's giving up that easily;p.
    W adre I know a friend with an ex like Bader, it drove her CRAZY how cold he was, especially since he was in the wrong;p But we'll see how the story goes next time ^^

    and the story loves you too! ;*

    Lilo: yes yes ;o Drama. Everyone likes drama yaa? More to come soon inshalla;* Just need a bit of creativity juice and I'll be writing the next;* ;D Thanks for commenting;*

    Starlight: Bader man7iba (: And you are his barbie doll ;P lol!
    We'll arrange a wwe next post 3ashaaniich okii?;p
    And yes they will bee back (6) we love you too;*

    -Your comments are much appreciated ;* We love you all ! ;D

    -Crystal Spankbomb.

    ReplyDelete