Friday, April 17, 2009

Ellow ellow xD.


Every body;o I'm so sorry we haven't posted in a bazzilion years, It's just been hectic lately. I fell sick by the beginning of the week, then had to leave to Dubai on tuesday. and I just came back last night ! ;D Hopefully I'll write a ton of story posts this week;* W asfeen 3ala lig9uur;p I love you loyal readers! 


   Oh yeah, Jimi Hendrix? Gotta love him! Purple haze, Voodoo Child and Hey Joe are my ultimate faves:] 


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hSW67ySCio [hey joe]


copy paste this and listen to the legend play. Love you mucho;*


-Crystal Spankbomb.

6 comments:

  1. welcome back cant wait for you story post !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your forgiven ;p

    Only under the condition you post soon, though.

    How was your trip to Dubai? Honestly, I'm getting so bored of it. I want to move to London or one of the many islands in the Pacific!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe mashkureen;*

    Starlight; posting tomorrow i promise;o
    And it wasn't bad walla;p I visited a cousin living there, and spennt the weekend shopping. I share the same feeling! I so need an exotic vacation;p 3al summer inshalla:]
    Love you both;*

    -Crystal Spankbomb.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you were missed babes, and matshofen shar inshalah ;**

    cant wait ;**

    ReplyDelete
  5. love; Shar ma eyeech hun;* I missed you all too ;D


    -Crystal Spankbomb.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hendrix! *dies* Those are my favorites too :O but they're missing All Along The Watchtower! :(
    Welcome back!:*

    ReplyDelete