Tuesday, April 7, 2009

[9] When the going gets rough.

     By 2 am, Everyone was still dancing and enjoying themselves. Only everyone was getting drunker as well. Barak only had one more glass, since I was around him and he didn't want to offend me. I wonder how Aysha's doing...


Aysha's P.O.V:

    Oh.My.God. This party is dope! I'm coming here every week! And I made friends with the host, Melissa. She's pretty cool. Turns out she's had a thing for Marcus for a while now. He keeps telling her he's into someone else though (haha I feel so cool:]). So it's about 2:30 am when things start getting rough. I knew it was a mistake bringing Msharii to the party;/..


     Marcus, very drunk right now, bumps into Msharii and goes up to him (without using his brain of course).


   Marcus: "Hey, who are you?" asked Marcus.

   Msharii: "Msharii, and you are?!" He asked, confused.

   Marcus: "none of you're business. You know Aysha right?" He continued without pause. "Well back off, cause she's mine you fuck." He said wanting to walk away.

   Msharii: "Well too bad man, she's with me now" He says with half a laugh, and walks away. 

Marcus looks at him for a while in pure hatred. Out of nowhere, he pushes Msharii, slamming him to the ground [that's gotta hurt]. As soon as people saw that happening, They pulled Marcus and Msharii away from each other in order to avoid starting a fight. They called me and told me what happened. I was in shock! I can't believe that idiot Marcus. He should know by now that I'm no one's girl. Not now, not ever. I go up to Msharii, he's tipsy but no injuries. 

   Msharii: "What was that all about? You being "his Girl"." He said mimicking Marcus. His voice sounded drunk.

   Aysha: "He's just a dumb fuck don't listen to him." I replied.

   Msharii: "Well that 'dumb fuck' sounded serious," He said with attitude.

   Aysha: "Let me take you to our home, and I'll explain everything there. I don't wanna start anymore fights." I said sympathetically. 


     I headed to Jazii and told her I'd be taking Msharii over to ours and for her to get a ride from anyone later with Barak. I went and got Msharii from over at the bar, and drove us home. The drive there was silent. Thank god Melissa's was only 10 minutes away from our home! I couldn't bare the silence. Not even the music was on. All through the drive, Msharii was lookin' outside the window. He looked pissed. When we got home, I opened the front door and walked in. He walked in behind me and collapsed on the couch. He seemed tired.


   Aysha: "I wanna talk to you about tonight, with marcus" I said.

   Msharii: "I don't feel too well," he said with a messed up face. It must be all the alcohol in him. So I led him to my room, gave him a fresh towel and a pair of huge boxers [yes, their mine;p I like huge stuff] and told him he could take a shower and clean uphere. All he said was..

   Msharii: *laughing* "A pink towel? That's.. nice." 


     After he went in to shower, I went down stair's and showered in the guest bathroom. I wore a pair of checkered boxers and a tank top, and headed upstairs to check on Msharii. When I opened the bedroom door, he was lying asleep on top of the bed with only the boxers on. He looked Soo adorable while asleep. Just like an angel;p. I didn't bother waking him up. I pulled my sidekick out, texted Jazii and told her the boys could sleep here (since probably both of 'em were tipsy) and then fell asleep next to Msharii. 


Jazii's P.O.V:


By 3 Am, people started to leave, and I was getting pretty tired. A buzz indicated i had received a text on my blackberry. 


1 Message: 
From Ayouush;*
Ma let the guy's sleep at ours tonight, Msharii and I are home, their car's parked outside our house. See ya when you get back ma;*



I replied that we'd be getting home soon, and asked Marcus for a ride.


   Marcus: "But can I come in?" he asked suddenly.

   Jazzi: "I'm not sure that's a pretty wise idea.."I said, "besides it's getting late," I continued. He laughed it off.

   Marcus: "I'm just messin' witcha girl, sure I'll take you home." He said nicely.


In 10 minutes we were home, and we were tired! Me and Barak went up to check on Msharii and Aysha, and found them asleep on Aysha's bed. They looked sooo adorable;o Barouk laughed when he saw them like that;p. We decided to chill downstairs since we didn't wanna wake them up. I made popcorn and we decided to watch some scary movie airing on t.v. I wasn't the "scare easy" type, but I faked it just to be close to him;p Cheesy much? [yeah, I can get cheesier] It was adorable;o


   Barak: "Jazzi It's oki hun I'm here and nothing's gonna ever hurt you" He said. Isn't he the sweetest?;p I just sighed in reply. He laughed. I fell asleep at around 5 AM in his arms. I've never slept so comfortably in my life.



*Next post will contain more "action" I promise!;p* 

6 comments:

  1. oh my cute :)
    hate scary movies but if watching one will get me this kind of treatment bring it on :P
    yalla action, action, action !!!!!!!!!!"Screaming with hands waving in the air"
    :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup it works all right;P W inshalla action by the next post;*

    -Crystal Spankbomb.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I usually adore your posts but something about this one, I didn't like that much.

    Everything is too perfect and as much as I love your writing, if I kept telling you how amazing everything was it wouldn't be constructive criticism or 100% true on my part either.

    I adore the characters but their all too nice, work on it a bit, please.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I CAN GET NO SATISFACTION
    mm sorry but it came up to my mind when u said more action:p i love this sooo much;** keep it up you guys;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. 7sa be9er a throw down bain marcus o mishari, I am ALL for team Mishari ;p

    i LOOVE being cheesy around my man lool yes I called Barak Jazzi's man cause they need to be together ;**

    once again GREAT post babes ;**

    love ya ;**

    ReplyDelete
  6. Starlight; We were trying something new you know? like a twist or smthng;P anyways inshalla ya3jbchh next post tho;* appreciate the truthness

    Cupid; It's fine:P HAHA and thank youu;*

    love;**; We'll just have to wait and see^^

    ReplyDelete