Sunday, April 19, 2009

[10] Got me singin' that La La La.

Jazzi's P.O.V: 

     I woke up to find no one around me. I looked at the clock on the wall, which indicated it was 2 p.m. I rubbed my eyes and went into my room to wash up and change into something comfy. While going to my room, I looked out and the weather seemed amazing, so i thought Hey, why not go for a swim?. I rushed into my room, washed my face up and stood before my swimsuit drawer to choose one. I think I'll go with the fluorescent pink one today. I wear my swim undies but cant seem to get it closed from the back, so I walk out to see if anyone's there to help.

   Jazzi: "Ayshaaa! Baraaaak! Mshaariii! Where is everyone?!" I yelled. Barouk comes rushing down from upstairs.

   Barak: "Oh hey your up," He smiles warmly. "What's with you bikini top?" He asks amused.

  Jazzi: "I can't get it closed, will you help?" I ask innocently. 

   Barak: "Would you like me to rub some lotion on you too?" he says, "Cuz I'll totally do it" He adds sarcastically with a grin. I'm sure you would  I think.


So he got it closed up and asked if he could join me in my swim. I said yes ofcourse. But first, I asked where Msharii and Aysha were. 


   Barak: "They went to get icecream, Oh and a few of your and my friends are coming over for a barbeque" He says. "We all decided this while you were asleep" He said smiling. 


I run to the pool and scream "Last one in's a rotten pineapple" Madre laish ;/. 
He got his shorts on and we jumped in the pool and fooled around. We were splashing each other, playing random games in the pool, and asking each other random things. It was all too innocent. Suddenly he starts getting closer, then even closer, till he's only 5 cms away from my face.


   Barak: "If I did something right now, would you let me?" he asks quietly. My heart was beating so fast!;o I couldn't even concentrate. Him gazing into my eyes left me breathless as well. 

   Jazzi: "What kinda thing?" I ask, trying to keep my self from fainting. Even in the pool he smelled good! He smelled like cigarettes and a strong cologne, Angel Schlesser. 


Then suddenly out of nowhere, while I'm deep in thought. A huge wave of water splashes on my face and I'm being drowned. I laugh at my self for thinking he was going to kiss me! He pulls me up 5 seconds later.

   Barak: "Haha, that was fun" He says, with a huge grin plastered on his face.

   Jazzi: "I was completely not expecting that," I answer truthfully.

   Barak: "Then what did you think I was going to do?" He asks seriously. Obviously he's ammused by this. I stay silent. He gets even closer. I try backing away, but my stupid brain won't act on the commands I give it!;/ GAAH Blast you, Brain;(.

   Now that barak is only one centimeter away from my lips, I can't do anything about it. I don't move. I don't speak. I don't even breathe. He looks down at my lips then back up into my eyes. I look down at his lips, giving him complete permission for what he's about to do. It's so different kissing a guy in broad daylight, where anyone could be watching. Even if this is Florida, I'm still self consious about it. We're so in the moment. Barouk gets closer and is about to kiss me when all of a sudden...

: "I7m" says a manly voice. I turn around and would you guess who it is that appears like that, just out of the blue?! Yup, it was him. Stalkerboy:] Here to ruin yet another great moment. Can't he just jump off a cliff or marry a hippo or something? 

   Barak: "I7m yourself," He replies, "5ayr na3am, did you want anything?!" He says, annoyed by Ahmed's interruption. 


   Ahmed: "Huh? Ahh.." He answers staggering, "La I just wanted to inform you that I've arrived with snacks, and Khaled's on his way with the real food." He says.

   Barak: "Well you know the way to the fridge," Barak says coldly, "Don't have what we're doing stop you from putting the refreshments in there." He continues.

Ahmed walks away, clearly he is surprised by the way Barak replied. 


  Barak: "So, Where were we?" He says with a huge smile on his face. "Oh yeah, Ryt here.." And out of no where he kisses me. I was pretty shocked he'd do it infront of Ahmed. What was he thinking?! God i felt dizzy for 5 whole minutes after that kiss;o. Ahmed kept staring at me for a while. 


   Mshari and Aysha: "Wee're baack, and we brought drinks and ice cream enough for an army", They sang.  
    

   Mshari: "Oh yea, a bunch of me and Barak's friends are coming for the party too," He added, while rushing behind Aysha into the kitchen. Party? I thought this was some close get together barbeque. Oh well, the more the marrier right? Glad I'm wearing something bright today I thought. 


   Half an hour later Khalid arrived with the food. He had hott dogs, burgers, chicken, ribs, everything you could possibly eat at a barbeque. He kept him self busy with grilling the food. This party seemed to get bigger and bigger every second. A while after that Marcus showed up, and saw Aysha sitting on the couch with Msharii. Ofcourse he didn't say hi to her, he just headed to where Khalid was at to help with the BBQ. A while later a couple guys and girls Msharii and Barak knew showed up. Later, Khaled's friends came, and they hung out around the barbeque on the chairs. Me and Barak were still in the pool joined by a couple of his friends I didn't know, Rashed and Salem. Ahmed saw Salem [turns out he knows him;] and jumped in right next to me.


   Ahmed: "Halaaa salooom! Shlonik mn mzaan 3aniik" Ahmed said. They exchange formalities and he joined us. Yay me. He kept staring at me like an insane person, and Barak gave him the same insane stares. When the doorbell rang he offered to go get it. Thank god he's finally gone;/ 

     You'll never guess what he did though! He passed by me to get out the pool from the stairs, and actually pinched my arse;o The nerve on some people! I was pretty freaked out when he did that. It's not enough he had that stalker look to him, he had to go do something nasty too! When I turned around to give him a disgusted look, he turned around and gave me a look that was supposed to be sexy? Well, the "look" made goose bumps appear and made a chill run down my spine. What a weird fella, I guess he'll never get that I'm not into him.



     When it was 6 pm, and alot of people were already here (music booming, drinks keep coming, you know how it is;p), Lunch was finally served. While everyone helped themselves to food and more drinks, I entered my room to get some shorts on me. It was getting cool now. On my way to the backyard, the doorbell rang. The shock I had when I answered that door. That was one person I SURE AS HELL didn't expect to appear here. 

8 comments:

  1. AAH I just started reading w fee new post! Seriously? how much luckier can I get! *victory dance*
    I go read now!:*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank youu babe!

    There is some excitement in this post, you two are writing better already, I can feel it :p

    I heart Barak, I knew he was going to be my favourite character from the minute I read about him ;p When we're talking about a fictional character it seems kind of strange to say 'from the minute I laid my eyes on him'

    Lool, I'm sorry I'm such a queer person XD I liked this post, I can't wait for the next one.

    I spy Jazzi's ex? Whoever that is :p

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! Marry a hippo, so random, I love <3
    I loved Barak :( I second Starlight's guess!
    I love your story! *subscribes to blog*
    Great job you guys :*

    ReplyDelete
  4. ♥: Yay you ;D

    3anooda: hehe;p

    Starlight: your welcome;] and we're glad you liked it!;D and you can be queer if you want dah-ling :] Live your life xD [madre laish ;p] Barak may be fake but hey we had imaginary friends when we were little didn't we? :P aah "the good ol' days" , and you shall find out next post ^^

    ♥: Haha I love your randomness;o and he loves you too! ;D thanks hun;*

    We love you all:]

    -Crystal Spankbomb.

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww barrak is soo sweet!! I love ur posts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. her mother or brother or father :)
    i am so loving it if that happened action :)
    lol I love Ahmed i dont care i think it so cute how much he loves her :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ghalya Al Dhafiri: You're sweet:] thanks.

    Cute and cuddly; You must be the ONLY Ahmed fan ;p And you'll see what the action is soon. ;] Mucho love;*



    -Crystal Spankbomb.

    ReplyDelete