Saturday, May 9, 2009

No Dream Is Too Big

Whats good every one how y'all been ? :D
I've been busy so sorry cus i don't have the time to post any thing.
.

One of the things I’d always looked forward to was the day hip-hop films matured, when they would outgrow the shit like How High, I Got Da Hook-Up and movies like Get rich or die tryin or Soul Plain. Don’t get me wrong. I have enjoyed the hip-hop movies that they did . But there comes a point where one must get better. Finally the point had come and there is a movie that can be the one to open Hollywood and the world, to make them see that hip-hop culture has stories that should be told on the big screen, stories that tell the world that not every Hip-hop artist is careless and has 4 baby mama's and smokes weed all day and talks about money, cars, and clothes all the time. Well for all the ppl that thought that the art of hip-hop is like that then ur wrong and they need to go watch "Notorious". It’s the life story of the dead Hip Hop King Biggie aka Notorious Big. The movie is really nice and "Real" . I liked it a lot and I was so into it to the point that I cried in the end cus it was a sad how we lost someone so great. Maybe if u wasn’t in to this kind of movies or into Biggie then maybe u wouldn’t like it as much as I did but u will not hate it . I've been a fan of Big since I was about 4 yrs old. I swear I remember dancing to his songs when my uncle would play them, until now am a big fan of him. Real hip hop is not when they talk about the dummest shit sometimes like the shit some dum ass rappers talk about (50 cent, Soulja boi and many more ) they killed hip hop but thank god we still got some ppl that are holding Hip-hop high like Jay-z, Nas, Lil Wayne Snoop and Game nd many more. But it is soo sad that hip hop lost the BEST like 2Pac, Biggie , Eazy-e and many more for some dumm reasons.

Rest In Peace to all the dead loved Hip-hop Rappers



Swagger

2 comments:

  1. Procrastinator!

    Tupac is one of the few rappers who actually did have talent. I love Lil Wayne but other than the fact that a few of his songs have meaning, I don't think he has much talent either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well 2pac is iight but i think Big is better i love both but Big more. I LOVE Lil Wayne but i think the crazy stuff he sings about that makes me love him :P i love each and every song he ever did.


    Swagger

    ReplyDelete