Sunday, May 17, 2009

[12] Chasing pavements?

Aysha's P.O.V:

Well the party is finally over. It's about 3 am now. After cleaning up, Jazii went to bed, and i stayed out back wondering what Msharii and Marcus were up to. It's probably just a game their playing to mess with my head. Besides, it's not like I'm missing out on anything right? Well, I better hit the hay. Tomorow should be a long day.

Next day:

I wake up and get breakfast started. Jaz wakes up a half hour after me. We start talking about last night and all the weird things that happened. She agreed with me about Msharii and Marcus and how they were just messing with my head. She thought it would be cool if I prank called them and messed with their heads a bit, haha. And so we did. I decided to call up Msharii first, since he was easier to crack. & the conversation went a little like this...

Msharii: "Aloo? A-Aysha?" he says hesitantly, "Shlonich babe?" he continues with a little more confidence.

Aysha: " Im good BABE," I say stressing on the babe, Jazii is signaling for me to throw a tantrum. "Oh so now im ur babe huh ?!" I say. Jazii is on the verge of cracking up. I feel a laugh coming too but hold it in.

"What about yesterday and the whole "i dont like u" shit you and Marcus gave me huh? Are you trying to mess with my head?" I say, acting furious.

Msharii is nervous to talk at first but then says. "You know what? No we weren't messing with you, but I can't help it if I wanna call you babe right?" Hnee gaam erage3. Ashkara he's nervous and has no idea what to say haha;p.

Aysha: "Well "Babe", I think I have deep feelings for you and that I like you alot. But since you don't like me anymore you cant just forget about it." I said blankly. Jazii is now on the floor laughing her ass off.

Msharii: "B-but-" And before he could finish his sentance i hang up, and fall into fits of laughter on the couch next to Jazii.

Aysha: "Okii now its Marcus's turn-" I say but Jazii cuts me off.

Jazii: "Not this time kido, I've got plans," She says and gives me that pouty angel face, "We'll do it as soon as I get back I promise." She continues, and skips to her room, while humming, to get ready. She must be going out with Barak. Haha, their so cute together;p I'm glad she found her a good guy.

An hour later:

There's nothing good to watch on tv! I think im gonna insert my Spongebob dvd in there and watch it for a while, then get on with the laundry. After half an hour of watching Spongebob my love <3, My phone rings.

Incoming call:
Marcus the idiot;*

Yayy, I get to play fake upset earlier than expected ;D. I pick up and this is how the conversation goes..

Aysha: "Uh hell-" Im cut off;/. I hate this.

Marcus: "Please dont talk let me explain. I've been saying this millions of times through my head and I just HAD to tell you." He said all too quickly for it to get processed in my head.

Aysha: "Uhm.. Ok?" I say, sort of confused.

Marcus: "Okay you know how me and Msharii said we didn't like you? Well I lied. I do like you and the fact that I told u I didn't just killed me inside!" He exclaimed. I didn't answer, I just listened. "And I don't know about Msharii, but I'm sure that I like you and your a great girl you deserve someone good in your life for a change. Forget the asswholes you dated before, I can PROVE to you I can be the wun." He continued. I still remained silent.

"I mean come on Aysha, you know theres sum chemistry between us.." He said quietly. "I've liekd you for a while, and you can't NOT have feelings for me, I know that much." he continued. I was getting frustrated.

Aysha: "Okay say we got together now, and in two months I went back to Kuwait. Then what? I know my parents wouldn't approve of you, and you'd never wanna go back to Kuwait either." I say just as quietly. "Besides are you sure we'd be able to stay together for a long time? Because I'm done with playing around. I want something serious in my life. I'm not just a game you can play around with for a couple of months then throw away and forget." I said sounding frustrated.

Marcus: "Who said anything about throwing you away? You know I'm not like that Aysha!" He exclaimed. I could sense anger in his tone. "You know what?! FUCK THIS SHIT. I'm coming over." and he hung up.

- sorry for the spelling errors I typed it as quickly as I could so you guys could have the pleasure of reading it:]

3 comments:

  1. thank you :)
    cant wait for the next one !!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. NO, NO! Do not give Marcus a chance. I hate him, big time. Ou tara he started the "competition" baina ou bain Mishary. No fair, Mishary all the way baby!;*
    And 3aysha reminds me of someone.. hmm;p..

    ReplyDelete
  3. CuteandCuddly: Your Welcome;*

    Dreamer: Hmm (i) :p well she's based on a fictional character, but hey guess there are people like that lol.

    Hope you both liked the post.

    -Crystal Spankbomb.

    ReplyDelete