Tuesday, May 26, 2009

[13] Breakin' dishes up in here, all night.

Aysha's P.O.V:

When he arrived I was in the laundry room. I left everything, opened the front door and walked out to the porch. I sat on a lounge chair and waited for him to start talking. He didn't. He had such a serious face on. That didn't help with telling me what he was thinking. I didn't know what to say so I just walked out to the backyard, and sat on the table. He followed. Now he was just standing there, both lost in our own thoughts - while staring at each other. I decided to say something but all that came out was:

Aysha: "Now what?!"

Marcus: "Now we talk.."

Aysha: "Okai then talk."

Marcus: "I really like you Aysha, why can't you see that? I'm sure everyone else can!"

Getting on my nerves much? What does he meann he likes me, he CAN'T like me. I won't allow it. Even if I might have "some feelings" for him.

Aysha: "I dont care what others see, I only care about what I can see. You can't just drop a bomb like that on me. I'm not ready for it" I said bluntly.

Marcus: "Well it's not liek its something new, you know. I've like you for quite a while, your just too weird" he said then stammered out a "Wait i don't mean that.." he said but before he could complete his sentence I said..

Aysha: "What? OH so now I'm weird because I don't like you? You know what buddy the only weird one here is you" I said with an obnoxious smile on my face, "what kinda person plays aroound with a girls feelings? certainly not the "un weird" kind." I continued. That got him angry. We kept on ranting and raving for quite a while. It's like this spat won't ever end. This isn't the first time we had a "discussion", believe you me. It's just the first time he was that emotional during a fight. He didn't cry or anything tho;o Don't think that. He just seemed to mean every word he said. Then he mentioned the truce thing between him and Msharii.

Marcus : "Aysha Im serious none of the shit I said was true!"

Aysha: "How bout I call Msharii and ask him that huh?! I screamed. I was tired of this. I was angry and tearing up. I rushed into the laundry room, knocking down a vase on my way there. I looked for my sidekick, and found it. Although before I could turn around and call Msharii, a force pushed me into the wall and started immensely making out with me. Yup, you guessed it. It was Marcus. I swear to god that was THE MOST passionate kiss I've had in my life! he then picked me up and put me on the washing machine, and started kissing my neck, with passion. He was so into the kiss, I've never seen him like that before. It scared me that this guy might actually have feelings. When he came back to my lips, before kissing me even, he said those three little words that just ruined it all..

Marcus: "Aysha, I think I love you." And before we could make out again, I stopped him with my hand placed on my lips.

Aysha: "Hold on. What?! That can't be." I said not knowing what the hell I was thinking, and rushed out of the laundry room.

Marcus: "Huh? What do you mean "It can't be" ?" he asked while doing the quoty hand gesture. After a long pause I said.

Aysha: "I don't know.. You have to leave." I said, way too calmly. He looked at me in disbelief, then just like that walked out of the door, and Out of my life.. At least thats what I thought.



-Sorry for the short post you guys I have exams ;(
-Crystal Spankbomb.

4 comments:

  1. NO marcuuus come baack ! that was hot maan !=*
    -N~

    ReplyDelete
  2. :(
    oh walla that was sad :(
    7aram he really loved her !!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Charmbracelet: Yes he did;O thanks hun;*

    CuteandCuddly: You'll see why she did that soon inshalla;*

    Your comments are much appreciated (:

    -Crystal Spankbomb.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just realised how long it's been since I read a grey goose post!

    I'm sorry I haven't been a faithful reader, I've just been so worked up with exams and the drama that surrounds my life.

    Loving the love-hate relationships :)

    x

    ReplyDelete