Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Did you hear about this?;o


you guys I've discovered a new blog which I truly love :] It's not like all the other college romances, this one has a pretty interesting twist. I think you'll all enjoy it just like I have;* Plus the writer of the blog has grown to become a very dear friend of mine. If you'd like to read click here;*. Loving you mucho;*
There's no reason as to why I added this image either:] I'm just enjoying the view, how bout you? <3

-Crystal Spankbomb.

3 comments:

  1. i'll check it out now..

    im enjoying the view too =D
    -N~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll check it out :D
    P.S, could you please check out my blog?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chrambracelet:
    (:
    Im not really feelin the view its more like somethin spankbomb would like but not ma kinda view :P

    Kindle my Heart:
    I will go on it right now :) im sorry i havent read ur comment I just had the time to go on the blog :)

    Swagger

    ReplyDelete