Monday, July 20, 2009

[15] Do you think your better off alone

Marcus was calling Jazzi’s phone. It was 7 in the morning.She was sleeping, she hated waking up this early.

Jazzi: hello

Marcus: good morning

Jazzi: what time is it ??

Marcus: Its 7:15

Jazzi: Why are you up ?

Marcus: I don’t know i just woke up and i called u cus u told me to

Jazzi: okay

Marcus: How is she ?? did u talk to her last night ??

Jazzi: yaa she said she thought about it and she dont want any thing that gotta do with you. Im sorry Marcus but she told me to tell you.

Marcus: What did I do wrong??

Jazzi : nothing, I tried talking to her but she wouldn’t listen to me, she told me what to tell you as soon as i walked into the house. She dont want to talk about it and I still dont understand why she wouldn't give you a chance. Give her some time shes not thinkin right.

Marcus: Can I come over I wana try to talk to her ??.....please

Jazzi: Marcus i dont think thats a good idea, she’s sleeping now and she would get mad at me for letting you into the house.

Marcus: listen go to the glass door and open it and act like you didnt kno that im coming over. Dont let her know that you opened the door aiight ??

Jazzi: okay but dont expect seeing me cus ill be sleeping okay.

Marcus: btw ama tell her that we talked cus i want her to tell me all that shit to my face.

Jazzi : okay but please take it easy u kno how mad she can get.

Marcus: okay thanks ill be there in a lil bit ama go buy breakfast then ill be there ama go straight to her room Okay

Jazzi: okay ama go to sleep now byee

Marcus: byee

Marcus went and got some breakfast then headed straight to Aysha’s house. He took the back door then went into the pool area, he opened the glass door slowly, he was hoping he wouldn't find Aysha up, and he got what he was hoping for. He went up to her room after putting the food on a tray. Her door was closed but not locked. He walked in slowly and placed the food on the table next to her. He took a look at her and smiled. He loved looking at her while she was sleeping peacefully. He couldnt help seeing her beautiful face with out doing any thing, so he kissed her cheek then sat on the side of the bed waiting for her to wake up. He was eating his cinnamon sugar bagel with cream cheese when he seen her open her eyes and look at him.

Marcus:Good morning... I got you ur favorite breakfast meal. ( he said it with a little smile)

Aysha: What are you doing in ma room ?? and how did you get into the house ??

Marcus: Well im in your room cus i wana talk to you about every thing. Im not walking out of here until you answer all ma questions . And you don’t need to kno how i got into the house :P

Aysha: ...... Marcus dont make this hard for both of us im not in the mood.

Marcus: aight im not gona make it hard, eat your food and we’ll talk.

Aysha: aight
she stood up and went to the bathroom, all she had on was little boxers and a bra. She brushed her teeth and face then went back into the room and throw on a big t shirt. He was sitting with his legs crossed on the bed. She came and sat in front of him and looked at him, he placed the food in front of her then smiled, she smiled back and started eating. He drank his juice and finished his bagel by time she finished they started talking..

Aysha: Did you talk to Jazzi ?

Marcus: yaa , she told me every thing

Aysha: good

Marcus: What did i do wrong ?

Aysha: ..nothing.... its hard to explain the way i acted

Marcus: well explain it for me cus last time i checked loving someone is not a wrong thing.

Aysha: Marcus i dont want anyone and im sure by u telling me the way you feel is gona make things hard for both of us, Im goin back to kuwait soon

Marcus: Soo ??

Aysha:...I dont want to be in a relationship and when you told me you loved me i was shocked, A million thoughts came into my head, I didnt mean to hurt you or to act fucked up... I know if i told u i loved u back and didn't mean it i would do something one day and fuck are friendship up... from the beginning i told you all we can be is friends and now all i want from you is to leave me alone i dont want to get closer to you anymore... do u kno how hard is it to kno that if i go back im not gona come here until 6 months.... Marcus I rather be alone, i need to spend time studying its better for me...i thought about it.



Aysha had a tear that went down her cheek,he got closer and wiped it with his hand and said..


"Do you REALLY think your better off alone ??"


Swagger

1 comment:

  1. Here's what I think straight up, the plot is great but you might think of changing the way you write I bit.

    I totally get the fact that you're meant to be portraying americanized kids but even though the slang works okay with the guys it doesn't suit the girls as much.

    I still like where it's headed, keep it up :)

    x

    ReplyDelete