Sunday, July 19, 2009

[14] Day 'n Night

"Day and night I toss and turn, I keep stressing my mind, mind
I look for peace but see I don't attain What I need for keeps this silly game we play, play
Now look at this Madness to magnet keeps attracting me, I try to run but see I'm not that fast I think I'm first but surely finish last, last"

His phone did not stop ringing , It was Aysha the girl that he loved with all his heart and the one that is killing his heart slowly . He didnt want to answer the phone cus he didnt want to say somethin that would cost there friendship. On his way to the liquor store he drove in silence with his phone ringing. After the 11th call he turned it off and then walked into the liquor store. He brought a bottle of Gray Goose, the best tasting Vodka that would make u get drunk till you forget about your life nd thats what he wanted. He hated his life right now, he felt alone in this life. The only girl in this world that he loved didnt feel the same way about him. He felt like SHIT. He drove to the park, the place were they used to come to every weekend to spend some time together side by side , and for the first time he didnt have anyone by his side. The relationship that Marcus and Aysha had was complicated. They were always there for each other. Every one thought they were dating but they never did. Aysha would never give him the opportunity to make him feel that she cares about him more than she should... He sat there reminiscing about all the great days n nights they had together and he thought about what he was going to do.. but he really didnt kno what to do he was lost :/
After drinking half of the bottle he switch on his phone.
He was really fucked up by now
...14 miss calls and there all from Aysha
... 1 msg
Msg from Jazzi “WE NEED TO TALK ASAP”

calling: Jazzi 813-505......

Marcus: “Whats good”
Jazzi: What the fuck is going on ??
Marcus: ask your friend
Jazzi: i did she dont wana talk.
Marcus: how come she dont wana talk...shes actin like shes sad just the same way she acted as if she was into me, well tell her i fuckin hate her
Jazzi: R u drunk ?
Marcus: i guess so lol
Jezzi: you at your house ??
Marcus: naa im at the park
Jazzi: okay dont move im on ma way.
Marcus: cool get me some food im fuckin hungry
Jazzi: okay ill be there soon byee
Marcus: byee

~20 minuets later~
Jazzi pulles up next to Marcus’s car. He was in it and he hid the bottle thinkin that she wouldn't kno that his drunk. they both rolled down there windows. His car was full of smoke cus he was smoking a lot in it.

Jazzi: lock yo car n get your ass into mine.
Marcus: Y??
Jazzi: cus your fuckin drunk
Marcus: ight damn
~he got into the car~
Marcus: How did u know that somethin was wrong?
Jazzi: She called me crying her eye balls out and all she said was “his not coming back, Im so stupid” so i left Barak and i went home to see what was wrong n i found her cryin in her room and she wouldn't open the door.
Marcus: I told her I loved her
Jazzi: ( she smiled at him and said ) AND ??
Marcus: She said some shit then kicked me out
Jazzi: im sure she was shocked. give her some time
Marcus: Yoo im sick of this, I treat her like a queen, I do what ever i can to make see her smile and she cant even give me a chance to show her that im not like other guys....man fuck that bitch, i can get 50 other girls better than her if i wanted to
Jazzi: Then y dont find one instead of getting drunk and fucked up like this.
Marcus:.... aight tell me what i should do then ?
Jazzi: ill take you home now take a shower then go to sleep and call me in the morning so we can talk about it when ur in ur mind okay.
Marcus:....aight
Jazzi : ill let khaled bring ur car to your house iight ill drive you there.
Marcus: okay


Jazzi dropped Marcus off then called khaled and told him that Marcus was drunk and couldn't drive and asked him to get his car and he agreed.
As soon as Marcus came home he went into the shower. He felt better after the shower, he got dressed into his boxers then fell asleep and didn’t wake up till the next morning.



This post was made by Swagger ; i hope u liked it and im sorry if its not as good as u expected it to be im not a big fan of writing but i had to make a new part for the story cus it been a long time sence We wrote a post for the story. okay guys take care love youu :**

2 comments: